Global Visa Services

Travelling To China?

If you are planning to travel to China for sightseeing and travel, tourist visa (L Visa) is the right option for you. In general, Chinese government will issue you 1 entry visa with 30 days stay. If you wish to stay more than 30 days in China we can assist you to extend your visa for an additional of 30 days. Although extension from inside China is very difficult, we can try to help you accordingly.

Depending on your previous visas and number of times you received tourist visa you will obtain multiple entry and longer stay options. This is depends on Consulate's approval process. Visa extension process is getting harder and harder due to many applications and influx of expatriates.

Please contact us accordingly and allow one of our visa experts to assist you accordingly.

Travelling to Abroad?

We help many residents here in Shanghai with their abroad visa requirements. If you are a resident of Shanghai and looking to travel other countries for various reason we are the right person for you. We can assist you with visa application process, paperwork preparation, appointment booking and assist you with many requirements in order to receive your visa application successfully



Visa Shanghai Consulting LLC
Emergency Service Line:4008-0606-56 15900570016
Tel Number: 021-61853593
Zhaojiabang Road, Admiralty Massion Building No. 680. Office 708, 7th Floor. Xuhui District - Shanghai,China
Address in Chinese: 上海徐汇区肇家浜路680号金钟大厦708室